Hi
  I have a stored proc as below which is very huge, when I try to run STRQMQRY
it says SQL length is big and its failing.

  I want to create a file out of this result set, since I understood I won't be
able to call stored proc from CL program and QMQRY is nt working due to some
constraints on my source files, I decided to code RPGLE in which Iam going to
call this stored proc , my objective is when I call this RPGLE it should create
a file/report of my resultset out of stored proc.

  Some one advised me that I  cannot return a result from a procedure in  RPGLE
or SQL when dynamic result sets 1 (see below code). You can only return a
result set from a procedure when you are using odbc or jdbc. Is that true?

  How do I create a file out of my result set in stored proc in RPGLE? any
examples/sample code or any pointers are highly appreciated.

  I cant publish my stored proc since its very huge around 5000 lines.

  CREATE PROCEDURE MyLib.MyProcedure
IN (

VARIABLES;

)
DYNAMIC RESULT SETS 1
LANGUAGE SQL
BEGIN

END.

Thanks,

Donna.

Check out the all-new Yahoo! Mail beta - Fire up a more powerful email and get
things done faster.