Joep, you read my mind.. :)  I double checked and we're
using O_CODEPAGE, not O_CCSID.

See my previous post.  I guess I need to find the proper
code page to use for CCSID 1381.  I found a code page of
1380 that uses a CCSID of 1380 and the definitions look
exactly the same.  But, I'd like to find a table reference
for code pages and CCSIDs.

Thanks, Joep!

Brad

On Thu, 26 Oct 2006 15:59:44 +0200