Still strange we have two debuggers for one system.

Regards,
Carel Teijgeler

On 23-10-2006 at 19:51 vhamberg@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Carel - I do not have anything like that parameter on STRDBG. STRISDB has
a parameter for whether to invoke the program, but it is not usable with
ILE - besides, it does not give me a list of jobs.

You must have a custom version of the command. Or maybe a special one for
the Netherlands!!

From: "Carel Teijgeler" <coteijgeler@xxxxxxxxx>

Vernon,

For your information, you can debug batch jobs using STRDBG at V5R1 (and

earlier releases too). Set parameter "Start job"to *NO and the last
parameter is default *SELECT will show a list of all active jobs in job
number sequence. select your job to debug and STRSRVJOB is executed
automagically, too.

To stop debug such jobs: ENDDBG and ENDSRVJOB.