nick_radich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Alan Shore <AlanShore@xxxxxxxx>
Sent by: rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
10/20/06 03:20 PM
Please respond to

cc

Subject
RE: Using RRN 0 to do Setll on arrival sequence file

Actually my theory is still correct.
As Charles previously mentioned
"Setll w/rrn = 0 means, position the file one record before the 1st
record, ie. before the beginning of the file."
Whereas SETGT w/rrn of 0 means, position the file one record after the
record before the 1st record, i.e. at the first record.
Now everybody do what I have just done. That is re-read what I have just
written and say
"What the @!#$%^&*()_ is THAT suppose to mean?"

Alan Shore

NBTY, Inc