To: "RPG programming on the AS400 / iSeries" <rpg400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, October 20, 2006 10:20 AM
Subject: RE: Using RRN 0 to do Setll on arrival sequence file

Okay Lim, then I have to agree with what Kurt responded with. An RRN of 0,
well no record exists, therefore (as per the IBM manual) the file is set to
end-of-file
condition, and is positioned AT the end-of-file. From this, you therefore
CANNOT  use an RRN of 0.

Alan Shore

NBTY, Inc
(631) 244-2000 ext. 5019