Hey Eduard,

You might consider investing in a Laser MICR Check solution, which will
eliminate preprinted checks all together.(Not to mention eliminate
having to print a check more than once because of errors, etc.)

Essentially, using the software's GUI a user is empowered with the
ability to easily design checks, map data from their ERP (simply by
clicking and dragging), and then print them onto blank safety stock
using a MICR printer.

Obviously this has many benefits, including eliminating the need to
discard old preprinted checks when information is outdated, and guarding
against printing errors, that as you may have already experienced, are
quite common.
The best part, however, is all the advanced features and tools that come
with a MICR Check Solution: positive pay is created, a log of checks is
kept automatically, and an electronic copy of each check issues is
automatically saved within a designated directory. Additionally, the
increased level of security options is unmatchable.

My company, Quadrant Software, has a very flexible and powerful MICR
check solution that integrates seamlessly with diverse IT environments.
If you would like more information, please call us at (508) 594-2700, or
email us at sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx You can also visit our website
at www.quadrantsoftware.com.

Best Regards,

Dennis