What did your DDS code look like for the MOUBTN keyword?

Was it something like this?
 MOUBTN(*ULR E03)

Gene

Joe D wrote:
Hi All,

I have spent quite a bit of time on the web trying to figure out what exactly
is going on, and I am hopefully one of fine people will have the answer I am
looking for.  Before I go into detail I do want to point out that I did find a
workaround, but I am now just curious why things do not work the way I expected
them to.

Was playing around with a small request to make subfile selections with a mouse
click and I ran into a couple of oddities with the MOUBTN keyword.

1)  I found references to the 16 Event indicators (E00 through E15) and
thought: cool.  Unfortunately, if I try to use one of them and click on a
subfile record the program dies with an I/O error.  If I use a regular Fkey
everything works fine.  Are their special requirements for use of the Events?

2)  In another bit of testing I had MOUBTN set to send an ENTER when the user
clicked.  I was correctly getting the SFLCSRRRN but I noticed the emulator
would get inhibited with an error complaining about the Response Time Monitor?
Never even heard of that bugger.

Like I said, I am fine with the Fkey workaround, but if you can shed any light
on why I saw the things I saw it will be appreciated.

Thanks,
JD