Did you see it in the DSPECS or in the actual code?

In the DSPECS it allows you to create a field name thats longer than was it
normally allowed.

For example...

D ImAVeryLongFieldName...
D             S            10

Dig in! Bob Evans New Knife & Fork Sandwiches -- This much homestyle
goodness demands a Knife & Fork!