From: rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Michael_Schutte@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, August 22, 2006 8:10 AM
To: RPG programming on the AS400 / iSeries
Subject: Re: Session or device error

You're not showing if you are turning *In30 off... I would change to

Eval    *In30 = RRN > 0

And get rid of the IF statement altogether.

Try our New Country Benedicts -- Breakfast with a Bob Evans twist!

             "Joseph
             Pascoguin"
             <joe.pascoguin@ho                                          To
             tmail.com>                rpg400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
             rpg400-l-bounces@
             midrange.com                                          Subject
                                       Re: Session or device error

             08/22/2006 09:03
             AM

             Please respond to
              RPG programming
              on the AS400 /
                  iSeries
             <rpg400-l@midrang
                  e.com>

DATABASE FEEDBACK:

Relative Record Number . . . . . . . . :   6

ILE RPG/400 FORMATTED DUMP

CUSNO                 PACKED(5,0)          00001.           '00001F'X
CUSPH                 PACKED(10,0)         0000000000.      '00000000000F'X
CUSST                 CHAR(2)              '  '             '4040'X
RRN                   PACKED(4,0)          0000.            '00000F'X

In my program Iam controlling
0030.00 C                   IF        RRN>0
0031.00 C                   EVAL      *IN30=*ON
0032.00 C                   ENDIF
0033.00 C                   ENDSR
        ****************** End of data ************* with 30 for  SFLDSP...

Warm Regards,