To: "RPG programming on the AS400 / iSeries" <rpg400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, August 17, 2006 2:36 PM
Subject: Re: RPG training

Sad that only 22 states are represented.............

On 8/17/06, Jim Franz <jfranz@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

It took a while, but finally found a list of colleges & universities
participating

http://www-304.ibm.com/jct09002c/university/scholars/products/iseries/connect/participatinguniversities.html

IBM stuck the link in the "Connect" tab of the Scholars Program

http://www-304.ibm.com/jct09002c/university/scholars/products/iseries/index.html

jim franz