  Don't worry,
  We have hot-spots even on the beaches (The Palm trees did not like the UTP
connectors though), great place to floss though!

  Cheers,
  Eduard.

"Bob P. Roche" <BRoche@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  "Move to the Caribbean"

Are those Chicago winters getting to you Bob?

"Bob Cozzi"
Sent by: rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
08/10/2006 03:14 PM
Please respond to RPG programming on the AS400 / iSeries