[SNIP]
Definition not found for symbol 'datcvt2'.
Program ILEMODTEST not created.
[SNIP]
 Here 'datcvt2' is another module m callin this module usin callb
 CRTPGM PGM(ILEMODTEST) MODULE(SHIVAKK4U2/PRTPGMR4 SHIVAKK4U2/DATCVT2)
ENTMOD(*FIRST)

First of all, I highly recommend that you stop using CALLB and switch to prototypes and CALLP. CALLB was really only useful for one release (V3R1), then prototypes came along and were a much better option. Consequently, almost nobody uses CALLB.

If you want to keep using the CALLB op-code, here are some things to check:

A) Make sure the procedure name on the CALLB statement is in uppercase. Look for something like this:

     C                   CALLB     'datcvt2'

The above is incorrect because RPG module names are in all capital letters, not lowercase. Instead, you need to do this:

     C                   CALLB     'DATCVT2'

b) If datcvt2 is a subprocedure, make sure you've put EXPORT on the P-spec.

c) If davcvt2 is a main procedure, then it's automatically exported.