From: rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Christen, Duane J.
Sent: Monday, July 03, 2006 8:35 AM
To: 'RPG programming on the AS400 / iSeries'
Subject: RE: dynamic printer file [heur]

You program would calculate the number of detail lines that fit on the
page
and then as you write the detail lines you would count them. When the
counter reaches the detail line limit you would write you footer and
header
for the next page, reset the counter and continue printing detail lines.

Duane Christen