OK I have a module I'm trying to compile & running into something
totally weird.

Here's the bottom of the compile listing:

   Message Totals:

     Information  (00) . . . . . . . :        0

     Warning      (10) . . . . . . . :        0

     Error        (20) . . . . . . . :        0

     Severe Error (30+)  . . . . . . :        0

     ---------------------------------  -------

     Total . . . . . . . . . . . . . :        0

   Source Totals:

     Records . . . . . . . . . . . . :    10933

     Specifications  . . . . . . . . :    10722

     Data records  . . . . . . . . . :        0

     Comments  . . . . . . . . . . . :       16

          * * * * *   E N D   O F   F I N A L   S U M M A R Y   * * * *
*
                  C o d e   G e n e r a t i o n   M e s s a g e s

 An error occurred during translation.

  * * * * *   E N D   O F   C O D E   G E N E R A T I O N   M E S S A G
E S

Looking in the job log I see this:
  To module . . . . . . . . . :   QBNCRTMD

  To procedure  . . . . . . . :   main_module

  Statement . . . . . . . . . :   1035

  Message . . . . :   Size of internal label table exceeds maximum.

  Cause . . . . . :   The object was not created because an internal
system
    limit was reached. Not enough space was available in an internal
label
    table. Recovery  . . . :   Make the program or module smaller by
reducing
    the number of statements in it. Technical description . . . . . . .
. :
    The maximum number of entries in the table is 524278. The dictionary

    identifier of the procedure being processed is 257. The LIC log note
ID i
    0100311E.

It also generates a server dump of 7242 pages!!!

Anyone else had this issue???

Thanks,
Tommy Holden
HCA phone:  1-800-828-2561