Michael, I could do a work file, but it would take too long to build. It
could run at night but I would like to avoid that if possible.

I am having trouble w/ the mechanics of passing variables to the OVRDBF.

What you have is, the user will enter some options first for dates, and
model number. Then I display the subfile of all this.

THen they want a printout of the subfile, this I did. But they also want
the comments on the report only, not on the screen thankfully.

So all i should have to do, is take the invoice number per subfile line,
use it to get the right member of that other file (REPAIRS), read the
file, get the comments, put on the spool.

Steve Merer