Yes but, there are many years of data in this file.

It is a REPAIRS file, that has the comments they want to see in the report.

THe invoice number, is the member name. ( it is a rather old piece of
work, from Sys38 days, infact the file is PF38).

SO I plan on doing a call to a second program passing the invoice number
to the CL, doing an OVRDBF w/ this file and invoice/member-name.

Read that member, get the commments.

Then I can pass the comments back, or perhaps update the file right there
in the second program, if I close the file first?