Ah ok...

I was thinking I was ready for the nuthouse....

Ron Power
Programmer
Information Services
City Of St. John's, NL
P.O. Box 908
St. John's, NL
A1C 5M2
709-576-8132
rpower@xxxxxxxxxx
http://www.stjohns.ca/
Success is going from failure to failure without a loss of enthusiasm. -
Sir Winston Churchill

"Wilt, Charles" <CWilt@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
2006/05/25 04:34 PM
Please respond to

"RPG programming on the AS400 / iSeries" <rpg400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
RE: Having both if/else executing at the same time

Using ELSEIF won't change the outcome.  That's what Joe & I are saying.

Bob's obviously ready for a vacation <grin>

Charles Wilt
Mitsubishi Electric Automotive America
ph: 513-573-4343
fax: 513-398-1121