I am getting CPF 5192 with negative response code 1005012A when writing multiple formats to the screen. I am not using a subfile nor any special 5250 features such as scroll bars, etc.

I have used this technique and this display file for many years without problem.

The display file was compiled with RSTDSP(*YES) and DFRWRT(*YES) and SHARE(*YES) but in the present situation, only one program is writing to it.

If I change the DFRWRT to *NO, it works OK, but I don't want to do this permanently because it materially affects response times. This suggests that it is not a data problem. Certainly, I cannot see any invalid data in a dump.

Has any one any bright ideas please?

Rob Dixon
www.erros.co.uk