From: rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of koti shiva
Sent: Thursday, May 18, 2006 11:19 AM
To: RPG400-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Regarding Table data

Hi all,

  Thanks for u r reply, i ve tried to update same thing but still i am
getting the bellow errors

  8041 20     21 002100  Too many records provided to initialize array
or table;                        excess entries ignored.

  Bellow is the my code, even i tried like cc dd ee ff. but still same
thin m getting the above error.

  0001.00

0002.00      Dtabdata          s              2    dim(4) ctdata

0003.00      C     'kk'          lookup    tabdata

0004.00      C                   if        %found

0005.00      C                   exsr      got

0006.00      C                   else

0007.00      C                   exsr      null

0008.00      C                   endif

0009.00      C                   return

0010.00      C     got           begsr

0011.00      C     'got'         dsply     '*REQUESTER'

0012.00      C                   ENDSR

0013.00      C     NULL          BEGSR

0014.00      C     'NULL'        DSPLY     '*REQUESTER'

0015.00      C                   ENDSR

0016.00 **CTDATA tabdata

0017.00 ccddeeff
0018.00

  Thanks in advance
  Shiva shanker
  " Success is a journey , not a Destination "

 Why was V. Sehwag warned by the BCCI? Share your knowledge on Yahoo!
Answers India
 Send instant messages to your online friends - NOW