Compile time data (and the ** CTDATA statement) need to start in column 1,
not column 6.

On 5/16/06, koti shiva <shivakk4u@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

  I am trying to write a program which uses the compile time data in the
table

  While i am tryin to write data in the fom , i am getting the below
errorl

  0002.00 D tabdata          s              2    dim(4) ctdata
0003.00 C     kk            lookup    tabdata
0004.00 C                   if        found
0005.00 C                   exsr      got
0006.00 C                   else
0007.00 C                   exsr      null
0008.00 C                   endif
0009.00 C     got           begsr
0010.00 C     'got'         dsply     '*REQUESTER'
0011.00 C                   ENDSR
0012.00 C     NULL          BEGSR
0013.00 C     'NULL'        DSPLY     '*REQUESTER'
0014.00 C                   ENDSR
0015.00 **CTDATA tabdata
0016.00 KK
  0015.00 **CTDATA tabdata
0016.00 KK

  Form-Type entry for main procedure not valid or out of sequence

  Thanks in Advance
  Shiva Shanker