In the spirit of re-reading...  I noticed that the create table is not
allowed with parm markers... So I went the dynamic route, and it solved the
problem...

-----Original Message-----
From: rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Hatzenbeler, Tim
Sent: Friday, April 07, 2006 12:49 PM
To: RPG programming on the AS400 / iSeries
Subject: RE: Slight-Modification : Paramater Markers

I just re-read what I posted, and I used the wrong using statement...

Please replace the bottom one with...

     C/EXEC SQL
     C+ Execute S1 using :strdate, :enddate, :Warehse
     C/END-EXEC

I tried hard coding the between values, to remove potential issues.. but
even with only one PM on the warehouse field I was getting the same error..

Thanks, Again... tim