Pro's,

I am trying to execute a simple SQL embedded RPG program and it compiles and runs fine(It displays the final message 'PHYS FILE CREATED.....' but I am not finding the physical file it is supposed to create. I do not know what I am doing wrong. Any help is much appreciated. Please bear with me, I am still new to RPG so I might be doing something really wrong. This code executes just fine when I run it as a standalone SQL script. The only difference is that library name and file name are separated by a '.' instead of '/'. Here is the code that I am trying to execute....
    D EXTERNALDS    E DS                  EXTNAME(MAR_2006)
    C/Exec Sql
    C+ CREATE TABLE TESTING/TTABL AS
    C+ (select CSTEQUIFAX.CSTNUM, CSTMST.CSNAME,
    C+ CSTMST.CSSTCD, CSTMST.CSADD2, CSTMST.CSCTST,
    C+ CSTMST.CSZIPA, CSTMST.CSPHON, CSTMST.CSDELT,
    C+ CSTMST.CSDNB2, CSTMST.CSDTAD, CSTMST.CSDELD,
    C+ CSTMST.CSCRLT, CSTMST.CSHCRD, CSTMST.CSDTMY,
    C+ CSTMST.CSLPYA, CSTMST.CSDTPY, CSTMST.CSTOTB,
    C+ CSTMST.CSBL30, CSTMST.CSBL60, CSTMST.CSBL90,
    C+ CSTMST.CSBL99, CSTMST.CSARTM, ARTERM1.ARTFDS,
    C+ CSTUDD.CSUD40, (CSTMST.CSBLCU+CSTMST.CSBLFU)
    C+ AS TOTAL,
    C+ (CSTMST.CSBL30+CSTMST.CSBL60+CSTMST.CSBL90+
    C+ CSTMST.CSBL99) AS TOTAL_PAST_DUE,CSTMST.CSHIST,
    C+ MAXINVOICE.MAXARINET, MAXINVOICE.ARDATE,
    C+ CSTUDD.CSUD03,CSTSHP.CSHP3, CSTSHP.CSHP6,
    C+ CSTSHP.CSHPZA from ec30data/cstequifax as
    C+ cstequifax left outer join ec30data/cstmst
    C+ as cstmst on cstequifax.cstnum = cstmst.cstnum
    C+ left outer join ec30data/cstudd as cstudd
    C+ on cstequifax.cstnum = cstudd.cstnum left
    C+ outer join ec30data/cstshp as cstshp on
    C+ cstequifax.cstnum = cstshp.cstnum left outer
    C+ join ec30data/maxinvoice as maxinvoice on
    C+ cstequifax.cstnum = maxinvoice.arcnum left
    C+ outer join ec30data/arterm1 as arterm1 on
    C+ cstmst.csartm = arterm1.artftc where
    C+ (cstmst.csctst like '%,%' and cstshp.cshp6
    C+ like '%,%'  AND CSTMST.CSARTM NOT LIKE '% %')
    C+ and (CSTMST.CSDELT = '' or CSTMST.CSDELT = 'I'
    C+ or CSTMST.CSDELD > 20051218) GROUP BY
    C+ CSTEQUIFAX.CSTNUM, CSTMST.CSNAME, CSTMST.CSSTCD,
    C+ CSTMST.CSADD2, CSTMST.CSCTST, CSTMST.CSZIPA,
    C+ CSTMST.CSPHON, CSTMST.CSDELT, CSTMST.CSDNB2,
    C+ CSTMST.CSDTAD,CSTMST.CSDELD, CSTMST.CSCRLT,
    C+ CSTMST.CSHCRD, CSTMST.CSDTMY,CSTMST.CSLPYA,
    C+ CSTMST.CSDTPY, CSTMST.CSTOTB, CSTMST.CSBLCU,
    C+ CSTMST.CSBLFU, CSTMST.CSBL30, CSTMST.CSBL60,
    C+ CSTMST.CSBL90,CSTMST.CSBL99, CSTMST.CSHIST,
    C+ MAXINVOICE.MAXARINET, MAXINVOICE.ARDATE,
    C+ CSTUDD.CSUD03, CSTUDD.CSUD40, CSTSHP.CSHP3,
    C+ CSTSHP.CSHP6, CSTSHP.CSHPZA, ARTERM1.ARTFDS,
    C+ CSTMST.CSARTM) WITH DATA
    C/End-Exec
     /free
        dsply 'PHYS FILE CREATED, END OF PROGRAM';
        *inlr = *on;
     /end-free

Cheers,

Mike.