By the way, I got the idea for commenting the *ENTRY and PLIST from this
list.  I can't remember who, otherwise I'd give their name a shout.

-----Original Message-----
From: rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Beeson, Terry
Sent: 20 March 2006 16:15
To: RPG programming on the AS400 / iSeries
Subject: RE: Sub for *entry

Hi Wes

You place it in the D-Specs.
Here's some sample code.  The trick is to make sure the extpgm is the
name of your program.  I place a comment above it so anyone searching
for *ENTRY or PLIST will find this code.

      *ENTRY           PLIST
     D ENTRY           PR                  ExtPgm('PTRGWRK2')
     D  PSAction                      3A   Const
     D  PSMonFil                           Like(TCMFIL) Const
     D  PSMonLib                           Like(TCMLIB) Const
     D  PSUpdtd                       1A

     D ENTRY           PI
     D  PSAction                      3A   Const
     D  PSMonFil                           Like(TCMFIL) Const
     D  PSMonLib                           Like(TCMLIB) Const
     D  PSUpdtd                       1A

Regards,
Terry