Information Services
City Of St. John's, NL
P.O. Box 908
St. John's, NL
A1C 5M2
709-576-8132
rpower@xxxxxxxxxx
http://www.stjohns.ca/
Success is going from failure to failure without a loss of enthusiasm. -
Sir Winston Churchill

steema@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent by: rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
2006/03/17 09:15 AM
Please respond to

"RPG programming on the AS400 / iSeries" <rpg400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
date & Test still not working

Earlier this week, I was asking about date validity, I was given several
suggestions on use of TEST but none seem to work, that is the program
won't compile.

I simply want to move my screen date field into  D spec defined field
called Datefield and have that field TESTed. So what is my C spec to look
like?

Thank you,
Steve