-----Original Message-----
From: rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Simon Coulter
Sent: Tuesday, March 14, 2006 6:14 PM
Having said all that it surprises me that you receive MCH0602 which
normally only occurs when using MI instructions. It is possible that by
increasing the length of the return value you have corrupted storage
that then causes this exception when that storage is referenced by
another op-code or instruction.