Thanks again Don. I will check this tommorw and let you know

  Thanks,
  Avis
Don <dr2@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
  if you're having to resub this job, make sure to use LOG(4 00 *seclvl)
logclpgm(*yes)

you may also want to see if there's anything in QHST use the dsplog
command, chose the date/time areas you're concerned with.

dspmsg qsysopr show anything?

Also, while you're in these areas keep an eye out for any damaged object
messages...

Don in DC