here are the display PGM Screens:

Screen1
                      Display Service Program
Information
                                                                Display 3 of
10
 Service program  . . . . . . . . . . . . :
LOTUTIL
   Library  . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . :
DEVOBJ
 Owner  . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . :
GRPWMS
 Service program attribute  . . . . . . . :
RPGLE
 Detail . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . :
*MODULE

 Type options, press
Enter.
   5=Display description   6=Print
description

                                          Creation  Optimization
Debug
 Opt  Module      Library     Attribute   Date         Level
Data
      LOTUTIL     DEVOBJ      RPGLE       02/27/06  *NONE
*YES

Screen 2
                     Display Service Program
Information
                                                               Display 4 of
10
Service program  . . . . . . . . . . . . :
LOTUTIL
  Library  . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . :
DEVOBJ
Owner  . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . :
GRPWMS
Service program attribute  . . . . . . . :
RPGLE
Detail . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . :
*SRVPGM

Type options, press
Enter.

5=Display

Service
Opt  Program     Library
Signature
     WMSUTIL     *LIBL
0079E7EFEFBA6927D2120344F02F72F6
     QRNXIE      QSYS
D8D9D5E7C9C540404040404040404040
     QRNXIO      QSYS
D8D9D5E7C9D640404040404040404040
     QLEAWI      QSYS
44F70FABA08585397BDF0CF195F82EC1

As you can see, in the first screen the library is DEVOBJ even though I gave
*LIBL at compile time.
Also on production it works fine if I just create the library DEVOBJ, (just
an empty library DEVOBJ)

Thanks
Praveen