I created a savf of the service program and a test program that call a
procedure in the srvpgm.
Ftp'ed to production.

When I created the service program, the module was in library devobj. My
production machine does not have the library DEVOBJ.

So when I call the test program, it says, "Library DEVOBJ Not found"

here is the screen shot from JobLog:

Message ID . . . . . . :   CPD0028       Severity . . . . . . . :
30
Message type . . . . . :
Diagnostic
Date sent  . . . . . . :   02/27/06      Time sent  . . . . . . :
16:59:32

Message . . . . :   Library DEVOBJ not
found.
Cause . . . . . :   If attempting to run a CALL command, the library of
the
  called program or library of the CALL command definition object was
not
  found. If any other command, the library of the command definition
object,
  library of command processing program, library of validity checking
program,
  current library, or product library was not found. The library that is
not
  found may also be the library for a service program that is bound to
  called program, a command processing program, or a validity
checking

program.
Recovery  . . . :   Change the library name or create the library, and
then
  try the command again. If the library is on an independent auxiliary
storage
  pool (ASP), make sure that the ASP group which contains the independent
ASP
  has been set for the current job or thread.

--ooOOoo--