From: rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Brian Piotrowski
Sent: Monday, January 30, 2006 2:38 PM
To: RPG programming on the AS400 / iSeries
Subject: RE: Shifting Data in Return SQL Statement

Thanks, Tommy.

Most of these variables you see here are not redefined in any way - the
value is passed from the SQL Interpreter to the field name.  The only
fields that are refined are PQDATEIN and PQDATEOUT and PQSTATUSD (none
of these fields are experiencing the data shift).

To be sure, I went back and had a look at all of my code, and this is
indeed the case.

Thanks,

Brian.