From: rpg400-l-bounces+cozzi=rpgiv.com@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:rpg400-l-bounces+cozzi=rpgiv.com@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of thomas
Sent: Friday, January 27, 2006 4:47 PM
To: rpg400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Service programs

 does anyone have a simple service program I could look at to start to
understand them.  A list of rules of what has to happen would help.  Have
figured out that you cannot read and write files in a SERVICE program. Or at
least I think that is right. Thomas Burrows

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com