From: rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Shannon ODonnell
Sent: Monday, January 16, 2006 3:25 PM
To: 'RPG programming on the AS400 / iSeries'
Subject: RE: Process Delay

That's pretty funny, but sadly true.  Every software vendor disavows
responsibility when you come right down to it.

"Our software will work exactly as advertised. Well, under ideal conditions
it will work without error, but in your shop it will likely break down at 2
in the morning on the night your wife is minutes away from giving birth to
your first child and instead of going to the hospital with her, you will
need to rush to the warehouse to fix this software so that the thousand
orders of French fried hog ears will be delivered on time to the local
McDonalds. Please enjoy our software."