tel: +385 1 4801 895

"Tyler, Matt" <mattt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
13.01.2006 00:36
Please respond to

"RPG programming on the AS400 / iSeries" <rpg400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
RE: DATE field wont accept value '1902-01-01'

Igor,
                 In STRSQL, press F13 and then select option 1.  Look for
that date format.  Change it to anything but *MDY or *YMD.  The system has
a problem showing dates out side the range of 1940 to 2039 in short date
formats.

                 Since you do not mention who you import in to MSSQL, I
will assume you are using an ODBC connection (probably IBM's?) to connect
and get the data. You have to also specify the date format for the
connection.  If you have client access, it has a MS Excel connection piece
that allows you to test ODBC type transfers.

Thank you,
Matt Tyler
WinCo Foods, LLC
mattt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx