Need to see the call plus parms to the program being called from the
caller, and the *entry Plist from the program being called.

Ron Power
Programmer
Information Services
City Of St. John's, NL
P.O. Box 908
St. John's, NL
A1C 5M2
709-576-8132
rpower@xxxxxxxxxx
http://www.stjohns.ca/
Success is going from failure to failure without a loss of enthusiasm. -
Sir Winston Churchill

steema@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent by: rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
2006/01/12 10:31 AM
Please respond to

"RPG programming on the AS400 / iSeries" <rpg400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
Problem w/ Window subfile not called

HI I wrote a Windows subfile program that I put in another program, it
should be called on an F4. A parm is being passed and there is a parm on
the other program. If you can help please, i have not done this in
probably 10 years.I get this message:

Message ID . . . . . . :   MCH3401
Date sent  . . . . . . :   01/12/06      Time sent  . . . . . . : 09:01:34

Message . . . . :   Cannot resolve to object rbrcls3. Type and Subtype
X'0201'   Authority '0000'.

Cause . . . . . :   Either a system pointer or a data pointer can not be
     resolved.