I come from the MS world and I think that WDS is horrible compared to
Visual Studio. I was excited when I first loaded it hear, but was soon
VERY disappointed. For one thing, I have a P3 machine with 2GB of RAM and
it still takes too long to load up. I kind of like Code Editor and Code
Designer just because it is more like the world I came from, but WDS
leaves a ton to be desired. I am sorry I have to use it to create some of
my WebFaced projects, I think the product is a joke.

    Dave Reiher
    System Analyst
    Prairie Farms Dairy - Corporate
    dreiher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Christen, Duane J." <dchristen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
01/03/2006 02:06 PM
Please respond to

"'RPG programming on the AS400 / iSeries'" <rpg400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
RE: Free-Form vs Fixed Form.

Scott;

I would never be able to express my sentiments on WDSC as well or
completly
as you have.
I committed to using WDSC sence last January, and while it has improved
from
the 5. version I started on to the 6.0 version I have now it just isn't
that
great.

Thanks,
Duane Christen