Bob,

If that were the case, then wouldn't we wait longer for some of the tools
that make our life easier?
I develop software for internal use now, but I did the same thing when I
was developing software to sell. That was back when I was using M$. We
would release one feature to get a group off of our back so that we could
move on to the next change to please the next group.
Shoot, I saw M$ release too many things way too early, and it caused
everyone grief.

Just a thought.

    Dave Reiher
    System Analyst
    Prairie Farms Dairy - Corporate
    dreiher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Robert Cozzi <cozzi@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
12/29/2005 08:15 AM
Please respond to

cc

Subject
Re: free-format move *USA date value to 6-digit numeric in YMDfor mat

If the vast majority of people do not upgrade to the latest release, how
is
it that people will take advantage of the "new toys"? If it were on a
base-release, than virtually everyone could do that, but not when it is a
fractionalized point-release enhancement.
-Bob Cozzi