The subfile is only loading the first record for every acct.
I have a search field, that is the acct #. I used this so the user could
position the subfile by acct.# if they know it, to save them scrolling
time. Perhaps spmeone more familiar w/ this can see my problem? Thank you,
Steve

This is done here:
0060.00 c*  Clear then build the initial subfile
0061.00 C              exsr  clrsf1
0062.00 C              exsr      sflbld
0063.00
0064.00 C            dou       cfkey = exit
0065.00 C            write     fkey1
0066.00 C            exfmt     sf1ctl

C                   select
C                   when      (cfkey = enter) and (pacct <> *blanks)
C     pacct         setll     mllc1wa

C                   exsr      clrsf1
C                   exsr      sflbld
C                   clear                   pacct
c                   when      (cfkey = enter)
C                   exsr      prcsfl
 *
C                   when      (cfkey = rollup) and (not *in32)
C                   exsr      sflbld

C                   when      cfkey = cancel
C                   leave

C                   endsl
C                   enddo

C                   eval      *inlr = *on

THe load of the subfile is here:

132.00 C     sflbld     begsr
137.00  *
138.00 C     eval      rrn1 = lstrrn
0142.00 C              do        sflpag
0143.00 C            read      Zmmc1wa                                90
0144.00 C        if        *in90
0145.00 C         leave
0146.00 C          endif
0147.00 C          eval      rrn1 = rrn1 + 1
0148.00 C          eval      option = *blank
0149.00 C          write     sfl1
0150.00 C          enddo
0151.00  * If no records are loaded to subfile, don't display it
0152.00
0153.00 C           if        rrn1 = *zero
0154.00 C           eval      *in32 = *on
0155.00 C           endif
0156.00  *
0157.00 C           eval      lstrrn = rrn1

0159.00

endsr