Help me please.

I want to declare 2 data structures. One is AAA and the other is BBB. Both
of these are based off of file CURPRVSHP. I also need to have them
qualified.
This piece of code is just to test and see how it works by using debug to
view it in action.
.

Alas it would not compile. I received the errors:     RNF7701 - Data
Structure AAA is not allowed for the operation.

RNF7701 - Data Structure BBB is not allowed for the operation.

I tried using LIKEREC and putting *Input after the file name
extname(curprvshp:*Input) line but no luck.

We are on V5R2.

>From what you see can you show me how to get this to work.

     FCURPRVSHP IF   E           K DISK
     d aaa           e ds                  qualified extname(curprvshp)
     d bbb           e ds                  qualified extname(curprvshp)
      /free
         setll *loval curprvshp;
         dow not %eof;
         read shprec1 aaa;