From: "Mark Allen" <allenmar@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <rpg400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, November 22, 2005 3:58 PM
Subject: Subfile > 9999 records

> OK, drawing a BIG blank on this one, I have a subfile where
SFLSIZ=PAGSIZ+1, with the typical 4.0 RRN (SFLRCDNBR) defined as a hidden
field.  I am having a problem once the user scrolls past the 9999th record
in the file being displayed with receiver too small (using eval
statement)....

>   I am CLUELESS as to how I have (or even if I have) dealt with this in
the past.....

>   I tried (even though I was PRETTY sure it would  not work) making the
RRN field bigger (6.0) but gives me error on compile saying too large for
field type (guessing its the SFLRCDNBR keyword)