Yivi,
        This code works just fine.  I used the sleep() function to make
it wait and swapped the parms in %DIFF().

     Hbnddir('QC2LE') dftactgrp(*no) actgrp(*new)
     D sleep           PR            10U 0 ExtProc('sleep')
     D   seconds                     10U 0 value

     DBENCH            S               T
     DBENCHSECS        S              4  0
     DX                S              9  0
      /FREE