From: rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Dave
Reiher/prairiefarms
Sent: Monday, November 14, 2005 4:33 PM
To: RPG programming on the AS400 / iSeries
Cc: 'RPG programming on the AS400 / iSeries';
rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: Lists, posts, and being offensive

Can't help but to go off of the RPG topic for a moment.
Joe, I used to work on video capture applications in a Windows world. I
can tell you that if the compression is one which keeps the video at a
reasonable size so you can stream it on the net, it is not going to look

very good at all on any TV, unless the TV fits in your palm......