Below I have exchanged my *entry to this. When I move a value into 'ALBERT'
into PreferredCIty  the field InterlineCode is populated with 'Albe' even
thought I have not moved any thing into it. When some does get moved into it
it overlays the first 4 bytes of PreferredCIty with it value. i.e.
InterlineCode = 'BEAV'. PreferredCiity now show 'BEAVRT' .

Any thoughts to why this is happening?

   002000 d EntryParm       pr                  extpgm('PNTSRV')
051007     00200
   002100 d  City                         28a
051031     00210
   002200 d  State                         2a
051031     00220
   002300 d  Zip                           5a
051031     00230
   002301 d  AllZipsFlg                    3a
051101     00230
   002400 d  TerminalID                    3a
051031     00240
   002500 d  Terminal#                     3s 0
051031     00250
   002600 d  AddTranDays                   1s 0
051031     00260
   002700 d  PreferredCity                28a
051031     00270
   002800 d  InterlineCode                 4a
051031     00280
   002900 d  AgentCode                     3a
051031     00290
   003000 d  ServiceCode                   2a
051031     00300
   003001 d  CityList                   7000a
051101     00300
   003100 d  RtnCode                       2a
051101     00310
   003200 d*
051007     00320
   003300 d EntryParm       pi
051007     00330
   003400 d  City                         28a
051031     00340
   003500 d  State                         2a
051031     00350
   003600 d  Zip                           5a
051031     00360
   003601 d  AllZipsFlg                    3a
051101     00360
   003700 d  TerminalID                    3a
051031     00370
   003800 d  Terminal#                     3s 0
051031     00380
   003900 d  AddTranDays                   1s 0
051031     00390
   004000 d  PreferredCity                28a
051031     00400
   004100 d  InterlineCode                 4a
051031     00410
   004200 d  AgentCode                     3a
051031     00420
   004300 d  ServiceCode                   2a
051031     00430
   004301 d  CityList                   7000a
051101     00430
   004400 d  RtnCode                       2a

Thanks

Hoss