From: RPG programming on the AS400 / iSeries
Date: 10/24/05 16:35:36
To: RPG programming on the AS400 / iSeries
Subject: RE: subfile SFLFOLD/SFLDROP and cursor positioning

First, you could use F14 to change the fold/unfold in conjunction with
the SFLDROP/SFLFOLD and the SFLMODE keys words.  A little more
programming but it will work.  I use them to keep the fold/unfold
consistent between enter keys.

Second, you would have to, as Matt Tyler suggested, use the INFDS for
the display file to find out where the cursor is, and by calculation,
determine which record it is on. But as I pointed out, it could get a
little hairy is you move the current subfile record to the top of the
subfile area.  If you keep it consistent by not putting *TOP on the
SFLRCDNBR, then it is possible.

Marvin