>From the Information Center select Programming/APIs/API Finder/Find by name

Bruce Vining

             "Mike
             Pantzopoulos -
             (H/O)"                                                     To
             <mpantzopoulos@ei         "RPG programming on the AS400 /
             gansvar.com.au>           iSeries" <rpg400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
             rpg400-l-bounces@
             midrange.com                                          Subject
                                       RE: Prototype Definitions

             10/07/2005 12:14
             AM

             Please respond to
              RPG programming
              on the AS400 /
                  iSeries

One thing I'm curious about - I went to the IBM InfoCentre and searched
for CEEDOD and I was taken to the Alphabetical List of APIs.
Unfortunately they are in the order of API Description and not name. As
I don't know what the descriptor of CEEDOD is I can't find the
documentation! Is there a way of finding the API documentation by the
name of the API??