Here it is.

Thanks
Gary

0004.50      A          R SF_RECORD                 SFL

0004.60      A*%%TS  SD  20050929  144707  GP0607      REL-V5R3M0
5722-WDS
0004.70      A                                      TEXT('Zanjero run
subfile')
0004.80      A            IOSCNUMBR R        H

0004.90      A            IOSCHDATE R        H

0005.00      A            IOSCITMNO R        H

0005.10      A            ICMETERNO R        H

0005.20      A            ICCUSTNUM R        H

0005.30      A            SELECTED       1A  B  7  4TEXT('Selected by
user')
0005.40      A                                      DSPATR(PC)

0005.50      A            CUSTNAME      25A  O  7  7

0005.60      A  33                                  DSPATR(HI)

0005.70      A  37                                  COLOR(RED)

0005.80      A  34                                  COLOR(TRQ)

0005.90      A            ICLATDESCRR        O  7 33

0006.00      A  33                                  DSPATR(HI)

0006.10      A  37                                  COLOR(RED)

0006.20      A  34                                  COLOR(TRQ)

0006.30      A            ACTNDESCR      9A  O  7 62

0006.40      A  33                                  DSPATR(HI)

0006.50      A  37                                  COLOR(RED)

0006.60      A  34                                  COLOR(TRQ)

0006.70      A            EMERGDESCR     9A  O  7 72

0006.80      A  33                                  DSPATR(HI)

0006.90      A  37                                  COLOR(RED)

0007.00      A          R SF_CONTROL                SFLCTL(SF_RECORD)

0007.10      A*%%TS  SD  20050929  144118  GP0607      REL-V5R3M0
5722-WDS
0007.20      A                                      SFLSIZ(0300)

0007.30      A                                      SFLPAG(0015)

0007.40      A                                      TEXT('Control for
subfile')
0007.50      A                                      CA05(05 'Refresh')

0007.60      A                                      CA07(07 'Toggle')

0007.70      A                                      CA08(08 'Lateral
control page')
0007.80      A                                      CA12(12 'Previous')

0007.90      A                                      OVERLAY

0008.00      A                                      SFLCSRRRN(&CSRLOC)

0008.10      A N27                                  SFLDSPCTL

0008.20      A  27                                  SFLCLR

0008.30      A  28                                  SFLDSP

0008.40      A  29                                  SFLEND(*MORE)

0008.50      A            CSRLOC         5S 0H      TEXT('Subfile
cursor location')
0008.60      A            DSPPAGE        4S 0H      SFLRCDNBR(CURSOR)

0008.70      A                                      TEXT('Record of
initial subfile dis-
0008.80      A                                      play page')

0008.90      A            PGMNAME       10A  O  1  3

0009.00      A                                  1 27'Enter Meter
Readings For Run'
0009.10      A                                      DSPATR(HI)

0009.20      A            RUNNUM         1A  O  1 56DSPATR(HI)

0009.30      A                                  1 72DATE

0009.40      A                                      EDTCDE(Y)

0009.50      A                                  3  3'Type options,
Press Enter.'
0009.60      A                                      COLOR(BLU)

0009.70      A N31                              3 59'Unread Meters:'

0009.80      A N31        UNRDCOUNT      6Y 0O  3 74EDTCDE(4)

0009.90      A                                      DSPATR(HI)

0010.00      A                                  4  3'1=Select item for
read'
0010.10      A                                      COLOR(BLU)

0010.20      A                                  4 28'C=Display a
customer'
0010.30      A                                      COLOR(BLU)

0010.40      A N32                              4 59'Read meters..:'

0010.50      A N32        READCOUNT      6Y 0O  4 74EDTCDE(4)

0010.60      A                                      DSPATR(HI)

0010.70      A                                  5  3'M=Display meter'

0010.80      A                                      COLOR(BLU)

0010.90      A  61                              2 15'Read processed.
Submmit to chief z-
0011.00      A                                      anjero for
correction'
0011.10      A                                      DSPATR(HI)

0011.20      A                                      DSPATR(RI)

0011.30      A                                  6  3'Sel'

0011.40      A                                      DSPATR(UL)

0011.50      A                                      DSPATR(HI)

0011.60      A                                  6  7'        Customer
      '
0011.70      A                                      DSPATR(UL)

0011.80      A                                      DSPATR(HI)

0011.90      A                                  6 33'     Lateral
Structure      '
0012.00      A                                      DSPATR(UL)

0012.10      A                                      DSPATR(HI)

0012.20      A                                  6 62' Action  '

0012.30      A                                      DSPATR(UL)

0012.40      A                                      DSPATR(HI)

SOURCE CODE

0077.00  * Define the control specs.

0078.00 h DftActGrp(*no) ActGrp(*caller) DatFmt(*iso)

0079.00 h Option(*SrcStmt : *NoDeBugIO)

0080.00

0081.00  * Define the file specs.

0082.00 fIrOrSchJL1if   e           k disk    usropn block(*no)
           ====> Here is the join logical
0083.00 fIrOrdSch  uf   e           k disk
                      ====> The parent that gets updated
0084.00 fIrMtrMas  uf   e           k disk

0085.00 fIrOrders  uf   e           k disk

0086.00 fIrZanRun  uf   e           k disk

0087.00 fIrOrdersL1if   e           k disk    rename(IOrders:IOrders1)

0088.00 fIrCusMas  if   e           k disk

0089.00 fIrActCod  if   e           k disk

0090.00 fIrOrdTro  if   e           k disk

0091.00 fIrr250fm  cf   e             workstn sfile(sf_record:SFRecNo)

0092.00

.
.
.
.
.
..
.

0168.00

0169.00
0170.00  *               M A I N L I N E       C A L C S

0171.00
0172.00  * Build a subfile containing all the accounts for the selected
run.
0173.00 c                   eval      *in30 = *on

0174.00 c                   exsr      BuildSub

0175.00

0176.00  * Display the subfile containing all the accounts.

0177.00 c                   exsr      DisplaySub

0178.00

0179.00  * End the program.

0180.00 c                   exsr      EndProgram

0181.00
0182.00  /eject

0183.00
0184.00 c     BuildSub      begsr

0185.00
0186.00  * Reset the toggle indicator swith.

0187.00 c                   eval      *in07 = *off

0188.00

0189.00  * Initalize the subfile.

0190.00 c                   eval      *in27 = *on

0191.00 c                   write(e)  sf_control

0192.00 c                   eval      *in27 = *off

0193.00

0194.00  * Set the indicator that will display the subfile end.

0195.00 c                   eval      *in29 = *on

0196.00

0197.00  * Initalize the 'Selected' variable, the subfile record
number, and
0198.00  *  the initial subfile page to display.

0199.00 c                   eval      Selected = *blank

0200.00 c                   z-add     *zero         SFRecNo

0201.00 c                   z-add     1             DspPage

0202.00

0203.00  * Read records from the master file until eof and write them
to the
0204.00  *  subfile.

0205.00 c                   clear                   ReadCount

0206.00 c                   clear                   UnRdCount

0207.00 c                   open(e)   IrOrSchJL1
====èHere is the start of processing
0208.00 c     *loval        setll     IrOrSchJL1

0209.00 c                   dou       %eof(IrOrSchJL1)

0210.00 c                   read(e)   IRunSch

.
.
.
.
.
.
0341.00  * If a selected record was found, try to get the data from the
master.
0342.00  *  If successful, call the reading entry subroutine.

0343.00 c                   if        Selected = '1'

0344.00 c     IrOrSchKey    chain(e)  IOrdSch

0345.00 c                   eval      *in61 = (ISchStats <> *blanks)

0346.00 c                   if        not %error and not *in61
==è Here is were it goes back to
0347.00 c                   exsr      EnterReading
            rebuild the subfile
0348.00 c                   exsr      BuildSub

0349.00 c                   else

0350.00 c                   exsr      BuildSub

0351.00 c                   endif

>>> booth@xxxxxxxxxxxx 9/29/2005 7:49 PM >>>
How do you clear and rebuild the subfile?  Can we see the dds for the
starting lines in the control record?

Booth Martin
http://www.martinvt.com