Hi Rory,

Hey, while you're tinkering with the dynamically allocated memory, try the
statically allocated stuff too.

I guess the big question is how to get a pointer to something.  My
understanding is that it's not so easy to simply create some bit pattern and
call it a pointer.

Peter Dow
Dow Software Services, Inc.
www.dowsoftware.com