    From: "Willie J. Moore"<WMoore@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
    Sent: 9/8/05 11:23:23 AM
    To: "rpg400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx"<rpg400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
    Subject: DDS WRDWRAP Function

    I am trying to use the 'WRDWRAP' option and have some question on its use.

    I have defined a display of 1200 charters. The nice thing is that when it
is displayed, it automatically wraps.  But this created some problems I am not
sure how to fix or if can be fixed.

    When the field return key is hit the cursor moves back to the top. Is there
a way to have it move to the next line?

    When the 'Insert' key is used it moves all the lines below also. Is there a
way to stop this?

    If neither of these can be corrected. I can always define each line
individually in the DDS. If I do this, what attribute would I use to use the
cursor to move to the next line when it reaches the end of a line?

    Thanks for any and all help,
    William Moore
    805-489-5144