what i would do (i did it) is :
for each file :    1 source RPG with all procedures, and one exported DS
(like filename)
                        1 source for /copy PI
                        create one service PGM by module
                        Add the *SRVPGM to a single bnddir
In each pgm that use a file :
                        Add the BNDDIR at "H" spec.
                        Add the /copy for PI
                        If i want data, add an external DS, imported (from
the service pgm) qualified

You may want a convention name :

    Myfile         is the file
    Io_Myfile    is the EDS name

    Myfile.field1 ... are the fileds name

    Procedure names :
        Read_Myfile, Delete_MyFile, Create_Myfile....

    It will make all procedure, ds unique.

Hope this help.