X-Analysis looks like a great tool.  Can someone give an approximate price
for the tool.  There doesn't seem to be any pricing information on their
web site and I don't want to bother them if it's something that's way out
of my price range.

Thank you,
Ronald L. Zimmerman
I.T. Applications Manager
Swiss Valley Farms, Co.      http://www.swissvalley.com
"The Good for You Company"
Email: Ron-Zimmerman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Hayes, Daniel" <DHayes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
08/22/2005 09:25 AM
Please respond to

rpg400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
RE:Automatic Flow Chart Generator for RPG Software?

Hi Folks,

Had a friend ask me:

Do you know of any automatic flow chart generator for RPG software?

And I have no idea. Is anyone using anything like this or know if there is
such a rascal ?

Thanks !

Chuck

Chuck,

We have a really great tool here called X-Analysis.  It is like a GUI
version of Hawkeye, only offers many features they don't.

It has very good documentation tools, including one that writes a MS Word
document for any program and will use Visio if you have it on the system
create an entire flowchart of your program.  This document may include any
of the following:

* Table of contents

* Object List

* Structure Chart