Igor,

I never use %eof after a Chain.

More specifically, I never use Chain to start a loop, always setll +
read/reade.

Just my opinion of course, others may contradict me.  But I've never
encountered problems like the one you describe, so I guess my way of
coding seems to work.

HTH,

Peter Colpaert
Application Developer
Massive - Kontich, Belgium
-----
Yoda of Borg are we.  Futile is resistance, assimilated will you be.
-----

Igor.Beslic@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent by: rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
18/08/2005 16:17
Please respond to RPG programming on the AS400 / iSeries