From: Hewitt, Rory [mailto:rory.hewitt@xxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, July 28, 2005 11:48 AM
To: rpg400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: RE: Trials and tribulations of QMHSNDPM (Was: No
Subroutines...)

Duane,

>>Use copybooks.

Like many shops, mine is happy (relatively) with D-specs being copied
in, but not C-specs. Something about being able to see all the 'code'...
Not my choice.

Now what would be even better would be able to include a single copybook
which could include multiple specs (at least D- and C-specs) and have
the compiler sort them out and place them in the appropriate place. I
have a precompiler which includes processing to do this, but even so,
it's not ideal...

Rory